Terms and conditions
1. The Website Misericordia is under the responsability of the Congregation of the Oblates of the Virgin Mary, a catholic religious Institute of Pontifical right. The seat of the Congregation is located on Viale Trenta Aprile 17, 00153, Rome. The Rector Major (General Superior), is Fr. David Nicgorski, omv.
2. « Misericordia » is managed concretely from Nice in France by the « Association des Oblats de la Vierge Marie (A.O.M.V.) » , legally recognised as non profit association, « loi 1901 ». The seat of the association is located on 1, rue de la Poissonnerie, 06359, Nice Cedex 4. Tél : 04 93 62 13 62. The President of the Association is Fr. Patrice Véraquin, omv. All messages sent through « contact » are received at the seat of the A.O.M.V.
3. All contents are published directly and freely on the Website by the contributors. It is nonetheless requested that each one of these content be in the spirit of the Congregation of the Oblates and in conformity with the following criteria : - relevance to the theme of Mercy - quality of the content - quality of language and presentation - interest and utility for the readers - accuracy of references A Committee of Readers is appointed by the Rector Major to ascertain this conformity. If a contribution, according to the evaluation of the Committee, does not correspond to these criteria, the contributor will be asked to correct, otherwise it will be cancelled from the Site.
4. All original material published on the Website by the contributors are put freely at the disposition of users. We gently ask you to quote the source and the author. The content on affiliated websites operated by third parties is not under our control. If you have any questions concerning these sites and the usage of them we suggest that you contact the webmaster of the site directly.
5. When you, as contributor, put a content on this web site, it is our condition that in so doing you are granting Misericordia unlimited permission to use your material in other contexts too without consent so long as the aim of the publication is to encourage faith and confidence in the Mercy of God. For this reason you should not post other peoples' work without their specific, written permission to do so, having made them aware of these conditions. It is a condition of becoming a contributor that you agree to this.
6. The Congregation of the Oblates do not accept liability for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site. The Congregation of the Oblates reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of this website and the terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on this website and by continuing to use the website following any such change you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions of use. All the texts may be partially or wholly reproduced only with the author and the link to our website.